COOKIE E PRIVACY
Magazzeno Art Gallery srls hereinafter referred to as “Magazzeno Art Gallery”, manages personal data in full compliance with the procedures laid down by Direttiva 2000/31/CE recepita dal D.L. 9 Aprile 2003 on the principles of Electronic Commerce in the internal market, by Directive 95/46 / EU implemented by law 31.12.1996, n. 675 for the processing of personal data and, for the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, by Directive 97/7 / EC implemented by Legislative Decree 22 May 1999, n. 185.
The data controller is Magazzeno Art Gallery, whose e-mail address is: email@example.com
The data are processed through paper, electronic or automated means, suitable for storing, managing and transmitting them. They are stored in environments where access is controlled.
The user can access his data at any time and exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/2003. The provision of data necessary to complete the purchase procedure and the related processing for the purposes indicated below are strictly functional to the performance of the services indicated. Any refusal to provide such data or refusal to allow their treatment will make it impossible to use the service offered by “Magazzeno Art Gallery”.
“Magazzeno Art Gallery” informs that, pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, each user has the right to:
- know the existence of data processing concerning him;
- be informed of the details of the owner and responsible for the treatment;
- obtain from the data controller: confirmation of the existence of personal data, communication of the same and their origin, as well as the logic and purpose of the processing;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- updating, rectification and integration of data;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in the previous point have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated and / or disseminated;
- object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons to the processing;
- change its consent, subsequently opposing, in whole or in part, processing for information purposes commercial or for carrying out market research or commercial communication and the like
The user can at any time access the data concerning him, update them, rectify them, integrate them and more generally exercise the rights provided for by the art. 7 of the D.l. 196 of 30 June 2003 by contacting the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address:
- Magazzeno Art Gallery, Via Magazzini Posteriori, 37, 48122 Ravenna RA
What are the cookies?
A “cookie” is a text file that the site sends to the computer or other device connected to the internet to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or configurations in the browser.
Are cookies used on this site?
Browser: how can cookies be restricted or disabled?
Each browser offers methods to limit or disable cookies. For more information on cookie management visit the appropriate links:
You can also visit this website, www.aboutcookies.org for information on how to manage / delete cookies based on the type of browser used.
To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, it is necessary to refer to the user manual of the device.
Which kind of cookies are used on this website?
Stritckly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to carry out activities requested by the user. For example, to store information provided by the user while browsing the site or to manage the “login” status during the visit.
These cookies allow the site to store choices made by the user, subsequently reusable. For example, they allow the site to store search settings, authentication and other custom functions.
These cookies allow gathering aggregate data related to the use of the site, such as the content visited and the features used, with the aim of improving the performance and layout of the site. These cookies can be sent by the instrument supplier, but are used only for purposes related to the site.
Type, purpose and description of the cookies used
Performance Cookies, belong to the category of Navigation Cookies:
- Cookies have the function of saving information on inline style sheets to speed up subsequent visits of the user and offer faster and cheaper navigation.
Google Analytics (anonymized) belongs to the category Third-party cookies:
- Magazzeno Art Gallery uses this type of web analysis service provided by Google Inc. for aggregate statistical information useful for evaluating the use of the website and the activities carried out by the visitor. Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers that can also be located in the United States. Google reserves the right to transfer the information collected with its cookie to third parties where this is required by law or where the third party processes information on its behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google in order to obtain a more detailed user profile.
- Further information on the management of privacy and / or how to refuse or delete this type of cookies are available at the URL: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
- The User can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the collection of data by Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Embedded content belong to the category of third-party cookies:
Magazzeno Art Gallery sometimes uses Youtube videos, social media content on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and, in general, based on the eventual embeddable content of other platforms.
Magazzeno Art Gallery can not control the cookies that these third-party sites provide and for this reason it is advised to inquire directly with each third party to have more control over these cookies. Here are some useful links to the cookies policy of the aforementioned third parties: